- Fairfield is a beautiful, affluent residential community located on the Gold Coast of the state Connecticut.
- As of 2010, the town had a population of 59,404.
- Money magazine ranked Fairfield the ninth “best place to live” in the entire United States, and the best place to live in the Northeast region of the U.S.
- The racial makeup of the town is 91.6% White, 3.7% Asian, 1.8% African American.
- The median family income in Fairfield is $121,000.
- Fairfield is ranked as the second safest city in the United States. Fairfield is approximately 1 hour from New York City by train, 3 hours from Boston by coach bus and 4.5 hours from Washington, DC. by train.
- National, regional and local map
Share This Page